Wednesday 30 May 2018

New Release | Gent by Harloe Rae | #NEW #NewAdult #Romance


Title: Gent 
Author: Harloe Rae
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: 30 May 2018


Blurb


Raven Elliot blasts into town like a wrecking ball—striking and devastating.

With a few simple words, my reliable routine crumbles to dust.


“Is this seat taken?”


I could close my eyes and let her voice wrap around me like a lover’s caress. 

But this isn’t that kind of story. 

And I’m sure as hell not that kind of man.


She hovers in my space, batting her lashes and smiling shyly.
The glimmer in her sapphire eyes is a promise of peace.
But I’m not falling for it.
And Raven doesn't take the hint.


What starts as a battle of wills, explodes into a turf war.
She stands directly in my path everywhere I turn.
No matter how hard I shove, she won’t budge.
Raven seems dead set on driving me insane.
But I was here first.
And I’m not going down easy.


After all, no one ever taught me how to treat a lady.






Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

 Kindle Unlimited




Also Available


FREE for a VERY limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio



Harloe Rae is a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after.


When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather permits, she loves being lakeside or out in the country with her horses.


Harloe is the author of Redefining Us, Forget You Not, Watch Me Follow, and GENT. These titles are available on Amazon.


FACEBOOK PROFILE / PAGE / GROUP 

TWITTER  INSTAGRAM   GOODREADS   AMAZON 

No comments:

Post a Comment