Tuesday 19 June 2018

#CoverReveal | Trust (Things That Matter #1) by Casey Diam | #TBR #RomanticSuspense


Title: Trust
Series: Things That Matter #1
Author: Casey Diam
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 17 July 2018


Cover Design: Jersey Girl Design


Blurb



Paige

Five years ago, my mom, dad, and sisters were assassinated.

I should have died that night.

I still question my mental state because I had no proof those same killers were after me. Yet still, I’d been trying to outrun my past and the men responsible for what happened that night.

Until I met him, Caleb Connor.

Caleb became my safety net and I found I couldn’t pull away from him. Couldn’t run away from him. And if sanity hadn’t been lost on me, I would have recognized he was the last person I should have let into my life. The last person I should have trusted.

Caleb

My life has been anything but normal until Paige. She was supposed to be an opportunity, my father’s next target.

I should have stayed away. It should’ve been that simple. But it wasn’t.

Paige was my main ingredient to changing everything, and in order to do that I needed to get inside her head. It wasn’t easy but when it happened, a line was crossed we never knew existed.

Now Paige has to confront her past and everything that torments her at night, because a look into the past was the only solution to everything we’d been afraid of questioning.

Who am I, and who was she?

ADD TO GOODREADS


Pre-order Links
99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU







The Author 



Some years ago, Casey rediscovered her passion for writing and hasn’t stopped writing since. Her favorite genre is romance with a little angst, which is why she writes sexy, funny, sweet, and emotional stories that are a bit more in depth, but so much fun to read.


Casey has a ridiculously short attention span and loves her coffee and tea
without sugar and milk. Apart from reading or writing, she loves to snowboard, even when she’s catching an edge and face-planting in the snow. She absolutely loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment