Wednesday 27 June 2018

Spotlight Tour | Just One Touch (Oh Tequila #3) by CA Harms | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Just One Touch
Series: Oh Tequila #3
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Publication Date: 19 June  2018



I should have known this would happen...

Nothing about my fraternity was ever simple. Parties, tequila – tons of tequila – and wild souvenirs from our kind of crazy.

Never, and I do mean never, did I expect my brother’s girl to target me in a midnight prank. A prank that backfired and left me squealing in pain.

Have you ever seen those shows, the ones that say the “dirty deed” sent you to the ER? Well, I went to the ER, and yes, my manhood was involved. Let me just say I gained absolutely no pleasure from it. Unless, of course, you consider that sweet nurse who treated me.

The problem? She hated me…and I had no idea why, but I wasn’t willing to let her walk away until I figured it out.

Emelie was feisty, and I’d never felt the type of excitement I did after spending only five seconds in her line of fire. I was gonna enjoy this...way more than I should, and I knew it.

She saw, she conquered, and I was defeated. 
All it took was just one touch, and oh, what a ride it was.








 






C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.










No comments:

Post a Comment