Wednesday 20 June 2018

New YA Dystopian | Mercy Brown #2 by Tiki Kos | #NEW #YA #Dystopian #Paranormal


Title: Mercy Brown 
Series: Mercy Brown #2
Author: Tiki Kos 
Genre: YA Dystopian Paranormal
Release Date: 20 June 2018



Cover Design: Yvonne at Ammonia Book Covers


Humanity is on the brink of extinction.

One month after the events in Goodsprings, Mercy Brown is welcomed into the wasteland that is now the United States. The vampire virus has run rampant across the world. What is left of humanity is scattered.

Separated from Sebastien and Amanda, Mercy must navigate this new world by herself, embarking on a journey to find her friends, stop the vampires, and save the world.

As she fights for survival, Mercy discovers who she can trust. Will she ever be safe again?

For fans of The Walking Dead and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tiki Kos presents the second part of the YA horror/dystopia saga, Mercy Brown.















I was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I started working on my first YA novel Daughter of The Night in 2016. The first book in the trilogy.I have been married to my husband Joel since 2015 but together since 2008. I am a mother of two wonderful children, Aiden (5) and Scarlett (2). When I'm not working on stories, you can find me drinking copious amounts of coffee and eating sushi. In my very rare moments of spare time, I enjoy baking/canning, reading fantasy books, gardening and playing video games.





No comments:

Post a Comment