Monday 25 June 2018

#PreOrder | Ripped by Tania Joyce | #TBR #Rockstar #Romance #BestFriends


Title: Ripped - The Price of Loyalty
Series: Everhide Rockstar #1
Author: Tania Joyce
Genre: Rockstar Romance
 Release Date: 2 August 2018


Blurb


Gemma loves Hunter. Kyle loves Gemma. Hunter loves himself.



Gemma Lonsdale sings lead alongside her two best friends, Kyle McIntyre and Hunter Collins, in world-famous rock band, Everhide. Life in the public eye can be humiliating with the paparazzi tracking their every move. Having a boyfriend is not an option. But everything changes when Gemma develops feelings for one of her fellow band members.


One impetuous decision alters their lives forever. True love is hidden behind lies. Friendships are tested. Careers are at risk. What lengths will Gemma go to, to protect the band? Will more than music, loyalty and hearts be ripped apart?

Gemma.


Hunter and Kyle are my best friends. We are Everhide, a world-famous rock band.

Music is our life. Our friendship is unbreakable.

Kyle is my rock. My four-four common time. The one I can always rely on.

But Hunter? Hunter is something else.

He’s a playboy. Hot as hell. The one who makes me laugh.

During our last world tour, something changed. He entered my dreams—my hot dreams. They wouldn’t stop.

Now, I want him to be more than just my friend.

But I’m scared.

Scared that being with him will destroy our band. Our careers. Our friendship.

And if I hurt Kyle, I’d never be able to live with myself.

Kyle


There is only one thing I love more than music, and that’s Gemma.

I never saw it coming. Gemma and Hunter?

It ripped my heart in two.

But I won’t ever stand in the way of their happiness.

I’d do anything for her. For Hunter.

My loyalty will never falter.

Even if it means hiding my true feelings.

I can do this.

I can keep my love for Gemma a secret.

I’ll never miss a beat.

Right?


One band.

Three friends. Their passion for music binds them together but may also rip them apart. The angst and slow-burn love in RIPPED - The Price of
Loyalty will make your pulse race and your heart ache. If you like bad girl/bad boy rock stars, sexy seduction, and heart-wrenching love stories, download RIPPED - The Price of Loyalty now.





Pre-order Links

99c for pre-order ONLY!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

BN / KOBO / iBOOKS / GOOGLE










Playlist









Author Bio



Published in 2015 with Momentum Books (Pan MacMillan), Tania Joyce is an author of contemporary and new adult romance novels. Her stories thread romance, drama and passion into beautiful locations ranging from the dazzling lights and the glitter of New York, to the rural countryside of the Hunter Valley..


She’s widely traveled, has a diverse background in the corporate world and has a love for shopping, shoes and shiraz.


Tania draws on her real-life experiences and combines them with her very vivid imagination to form the foundation of her novels. She likes to write about strong-minded, career-oriented heroes and heroines that go through drama-filled hell, have steamy encounters and risk everything as they endeavor to find their happy-ever-after.

No comments:

Post a Comment