Tuesday 19 June 2018

New Release | Digging A Hole (OHellNo #3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff | #NEW #RomanticComedy


Title: Digging A Hole
Series: OHellNO #3
Author: Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: 19 June 2018


Blurb


He’s the meanest boss ever.


She’s the sweet shy intern.


They’re about to wreck each other crazy.


My name is Sydney Lucas. I am smart, deathly shy, and one hundred percent determined to make my own way in the world. Which is why I jumped at the chance to intern for Mr. Nick Brooks despite his reputation. After ten failed interviews at other companies, he was the only one offering. Plus, everyone says he knows his stuff, and surely a man as stunningly handsome as him can’t be “the devil incarnate,” right? Wrong.


Oh…that man. That freakin’ man has got to go! I’ve been on the job one week, and he’s insulted my mother, wardrobe shamed me, and managed to make me cry. Twice. Underneath that stone-cold, beautiful face is the evilest human being ever.


But I’m not going to quit. Oh no. For once in my life, I’ve got to make a stand. Only, every time I open my mouth, I can’t quite seem to muster the courage. Perhaps my revenge needs to come in another form: destroying him quietly.


Because I’ve got a secret. I’m not really just an intern, and Sydney Lucas isn’t my real name.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Also Available


FREE for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

BN / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



The Author 



Mimi Jean Pamfiloff is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling romance author with over a million books sold worldwide. Although she obtained her MBA and worked for more than fifteen years in the corporate world, she believes that it’s never too late to come out of the romance closet and follow your dream. Mimi lives with her Latin Lover hubby, two pirates-in-training (their boys), and the rat terrier duo, Snowflake and Mini Me, in Arizona. She hopes to make you laugh when you need it most and continues to pray daily that leather pants will make a big comeback for men.


No comments:

Post a Comment