Saturday 30 June 2018

New Release | Ride Me (Jaded Ivory #2) by Rebecca Brooke | #MMRomance #NEW


Title: Ride Me
Series: Jaded Ivory #2
Author: Rebecca Brooke
Genre: M/M Romance
Release Date: 28 June 2018



Regret. I’m a man living with regret. It eats at me night and day. 


Eights years ago, I ran from Reagan instead of facing the music. I was sure he would shut me out if he knew the truth, so I beat him to the punch. I left and never looked back.

Or at least I tried not to.

To this day, Reagan is always in the back of my mind, trying to make me remember the fun we had. I always wonder what he would have thought if I’d told him everything. 

The regret echoes in my head.

Now he’s standing in front of me, looking for answers I doubt he’s ready for.

Can Reagan accept me for who I really am?












Rebecca Brooke grew up in the shore towns of South Jersey. Writing has always been a love for her, as well as reading. She loves to hit the beach, but always with her kindle on hand. She is married to the most wonderful man, who puts up with all of her craziness. Together they have two beautiful children who keep her on her toes. Rebecca is the author of contemporary, new adult, and paranormal romance.











No comments:

Post a Comment