Tuesday 26 June 2018

New Release | The Evolution of Us by D Nichole King | #NEW #NewAdultRomance


Title: The Evolution of Us
Series:  Us  #2
Author: D. Nichole King
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: 26 June 2018


Blurb

Love.

They say it’s blind.

That you don’t choose who you fall in love with.

They say it creeps up on you when you least expect it.

They say it doesn’t let go.


I wish it were that easy.


I’ve been in love before, and it happened the way they said it would.

For a while, it was easy and full of bliss.

Until he uttered those damn three words, and all hell broke loose.


I don’t blame him for leaving.

Love is a beast, waiting to devour you at the first sign of weakness.

That’s what they don’t say.


It’s been four years, and a lot has changed.

I never expected to see Jake again,

but here I am, staring into those gorgeous eyes like they still belong to me.


See, I’m Finley May Norwood, the girl who pushes love away when it becomes too much.

Now, Jake’s engaged to someone else, and I’m too late.

If only my heart could accept that.

It simply doesn’t.

Love. Be damned.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Kindle Unlimited










Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

 Kindle Unlimited


Author Bio



I'm pretty sure I drink too much Pepsi. I'm also pretty sure that somedays it's what keeps me sane. Well, Pepsi and writing, that is.


I'm a dreamer, an inspirer. I find beauty in weakness, brokenness, and heartbreak. In life, and joy, and happiness. These moments don't define us, but the choices we make in these moments do.


I write about these moments. About the choices we make and the paths we tread. About the circumstances that make us who we are and the experiences that will lead us to who we will become.


I write about life. Love. Pain. And hope.

FACEBOOK PAGE / PROFILE / GROUP





Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment