Thursday 28 June 2018

#CoverReveal | Twisted Secrets by Ace Gray | #TBR #Dark #EroticRomance


Title: Twisted Secrets
Author: Ace Gray
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Release Date: 26 July 2018


Cover Designer: Bex Harper Designs



My whole life, there had only been one rule. Don’t go to Chicago. It always made me feel like a damsel in distress, trapped in a tower. But my life was filled with kings and queens and the most noble knights and I didn’t need another fairytale. 

I needed a bad boy. 

Brye McCowan was just that. He was smooth, and seductive. Dark, dangerous and downright drool worthy too. I saw trouble swirling around him in place of a shadow. He was my one rule personified.

And I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. 

Which was right about the time that whole fairytale thing kicked back in. Only this time I wasn’t surrounded by heroes. These were the villains, wicked and vengeful. And Brye was one of them. When all was said and done, when all the blood was spilled, the only thing more tormenting than the dungeon he threw me in was knowing it was my family’s twisted secrets that put me there.





Ace Gray is a self-proclaimed troublemaker and connoisseur of both the good life and fairy tales. After a life-long love affair with books, she undertook writing the novel she wanted to read, which culminated in her first release STRICTLY BUSINESS and followed with, well, quite a few more. When she’s not writing, she works in craft beer. Originally a small town, Colorado girl, she now loves rainy days, shellac manicures, coffee shops and bourbon—all of which are bountiful in her adopted home of Portland, OR where she runs amok with her chef husband and husky pup.








No comments:

Post a Comment