Tuesday 18 September 2018

Available Now | Hunter (Reed Security #6) by Giulia Lagomarsino | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Hunter
Series: Reed Security #6
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 18 September 2018




Hunter "Pappy" Papacosta can't get Lucy Grant out of his head. He's had a casual relationship with her for awhile, but when she almost dies in a fire, everything changes in his eyes. He'll do anything to prove to her that he can be the man she needs. But Lucy doesn't trust that Hunter is ready for a relationship and isn't willing to risk her heart on someone that will just let her down. But when someone comes after Lucy, Hunter will do anything he can to protect her. Even if it means he loses her.







  




I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.





No comments:

Post a Comment