Saturday 29 September 2018

Available Now! | Without Judgement by Aubrey Bondurant | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Without Judgment
Series: Without #3
Author: Aubrey Bondurant
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 28 September 2018


Blurb


Do you know what I got for always being the good girl?  A cheating ex, fake friends, and now a scandal that has even my own father ashamed of me.

No one believes it isn’t me on the video.  My new bodyguard is no exception.  Mason is not only my brother’s best friend, but my newly assigned babysitter who wishes he was anywhere but here. 


He’s both hot and judgmental.  It’s a maddening combination that has me

wanting to push all his buttons.


With his bad boy vibe, alpha demeanor and the way he calls

me princess, I'm convinced my draw to him is madness. Until I learn under the tattoos and piercings there may be more than meets the eye. Turns out I may not be the only one fighting the attraction.


I’m determined not to be the helpless girl everyone thinks I am, even if it means taking drastic measures. 

The question is whose side will Mason be on in the end?





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Kindle Unlimited






Also Available





AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio



Aubrey Bondurant is a working mom who loves to write, read

and travel. 


She describes her writing style as: "Adult Contemporary Erotic Romantic

Comedy," which is just another way of saying she likes her characters
funny, her bedroom scenes hot, and her romances with a happy ending. 


When Aubrey isn't working her day job, or spending time with her family, she's on her laptop typing away on her next story. She only wishes there were more hours of the day!


She's a former member of the US Marine Corps and passionate about veteran charities and giving back to the community. She loves a big drooly dog, a fantastic margarita, and football. 


No comments:

Post a Comment