Monday 17 September 2018

New Release | Breathe With Me by Amanda Kaitlyn | #NEW #RomanticSuspense #KU


Title: Breathe With Me
Author: Amanda Kaitlyn
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 17 September 2018








When you lose all hope, how do you find the will to carry on?

Emberly

Run. Don’t look back. Just go.
I was running from a past so dark, I couldn’t see the light until I was free from it. I never had to worry about getting attached to anyone, because good things never lasted for me. Not even love.
I thought I had it all figured it. Until him.
I never expected him.
Hudson.

Hudson

Protect and serve.
It was my life’s work to follow in the footsteps of my grandfather, protecting the streets of Austin, Texas. Our home.
Being put on the security detail of my sergeants daughter was never part of the plan.
But then I see her.
Emberly.
I see the broken in her.
I see how she’s been hurt, cast aside by everyone she’s ever loved.
Someone’s chasing her and it doesn’t matter what I have to do.
I’ll protect her with my life.
The world of justice may have ruled my life before her but I'd break the law in a second if it meant keeping her.
She's worth the fight.

She's the air I breathe.

*Previously released as two titles, Breathe With Me is a romantic suspense that deals with some issues that could be triggers for some readers. Please read a sample beforehand if you think you may be upset by these triggers.


















Debut author of romantic suspense novel, Finding Beautiful, Amanda Kaitlyn is an incurable romantic. A lover of fairy tales, just a tad dirtier than the ones she used to read as a child. In her free time you can find her reading, writing or walking her 3 dogs, Sable, Bella and Princess. Amanda likes to keep her stories real and her characters relatable and in the pages of her books you can find angsty, emotionally driven romance and alpha men that will do anything for the women they love.









No comments:

Post a Comment