Friday 21 September 2018

#CoverReveal | The Life I Never Asked For by Kira Adams | #TBR #ContemporaryRomance


Title: The Life I Never Asked For
Author: Kira Adams
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 16 October 2018



Cover Designer: Maya's Teasers and Designs



We were never supposed to be. Life threw a curveball at me, wrecking everything in it’s wake. 



I had it all, and in a single moment it was ripped away from me. 

I lost everything. I lost myself. 

Picking up the broken pieces of my life hasn’t been easy. Starting over is the hardest part. 

I didn’t ask for this life, but I’m going to make the most of it for them.






Krista Pakseresht has always been a dreamer, from the first time she opened her eyes. Creating worlds through words is one thing she is truly talented at. She specializes in Young adult/New adult romance, horror, action, fantasy, and non-fiction under the pen name Kira Adams.

She is the author of the Infinite Love series, the Foundation series, the Darkness Falls series, and A Date with the Devil.






No comments:

Post a Comment