Monday 24 September 2018

#CoverReveal | Through The Mist by cece Ferrell | #TBR #PreOrder #Contemporary #PNL

Title: Through the Mist
Author: Cece Ferrell
Genre: Contemporary/PNL Romance 
Release Date: 24 October 2018



Cover Design: Okay Creations




Blurb


I’m living with a ghost.


I’m in a place I never thought I’d be: adrift in a sea of confusion and
unfulfilled dreams. My life, my career, my marriage. 


When my husband, Dan, asks me to join him on an island for an extended work project, I hope it will be enough to salvage our relationship.


So I go. Then Dan gets pulled away for his job, and I'm left alone in this
unfamiliar place.


Before I even realize it’s happening, I’m falling in love with this island and
pulled in by the magnetism of a century-old spirit. 


The longer I’m on the island, the less my life resembles the one I lived before. When the time comes for me to leave, will I be able to? Or will my bond with a dead man keep me tied to the island? 


ADD TO GOODREADS



Pre-order Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
BN / KOBO



Author Bio


When she's not writing, Cece can be found reading voraciously, hanging at the park or beach with her family, having get-together's with friends, or binge watching shows on Netflix with her husband.


Cece loves words, especially of the four letter variety, snark, tea, all things crafty, and flawed characters that love passionately. She is a sucker for a great smile and thinks there is almost nothing better in the world than dessert.


Cece resides in Southern California with her husband and two little girls who constantly keep her on her toes.







No comments:

Post a Comment