Tuesday 25 September 2018

Available Now | Vegas Bound by Summer Brooks | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance



Title: Vegas Bound
Series: Wander and Lust 
Author: Summer Brooks
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 25 September 2018


Blurb

He was reckless, hotheaded, and bad.


A tattooed god was once my best friend. My first love. My reason for
existence.

But his vanishing act created a hole inside my heart.

Today, he’s the famous son of one of the wealthiest men on the continent.

I never thought I’d see him again… and much less in Las Vegas.

Dominic Cruz, whom I’ve spent the last fifteen years fantasizing about, now stands before me.

And I barely recognize him.

He says he won’t let me go. That he can’t let me go. Not this time.

Even if it means letting me drown with him into the depths of his secret.


No cheating and a guaranteed Happy Ever After. 



BOOKBUB LINK


Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Kindle Unlimited


Coming Soon



Due out  2 October 2018

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Due out 9 October 2018
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Author Bio


Summer Brooks writes romance.


She’s a diehard fan of books that drip with emotion and drama. The kind

that would make you squirm under the blankets and set your heart on fire.


A steamy love story with a dash of tenderness and a whole lot of passion

really gets her going. When Summer isn’t ragingly typing away on her laptop, she’s usually found listening to music and thinking of scenes that would make your toes curl.


No comments:

Post a Comment