Sunday 30 September 2018

Release Tour | Hold Me (Music For The Heart #1) by Faith Starr | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Hold Me
Series: Music for the Heart #1
Author: Faith Starr
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 30 September 2018





Joey has a knack for writing songs that make women swoon. It’s no wonder his band, Steam, is burning up the alternative charts.

Teva is into her studies and career. She has no time for romance or the drama that comes along with it. Until she lays eyes on Joey at a meet and greet contest her friend won.

Sparks fly between Joey and Teva. 

One night of fun with a rock star wouldn't hurt anybody. Would it? 

It might if the sparks don't fizzle out like Joey and Teva anticipate. 

How can two people who live completely different lives make a relationship work? Is their passion enough to withstand the pressures of fame, distance, family-struggles, and possible career changes?

Hold Me is Book One in the Music For The Heart Series. All books in the series can be read as standalones but are best read in sequence. All of Faith Starr's books have Happily Ever After endings.

*This book contains sensitive material and adult themes. It is recommended for those over 18








Joey's POV

“The show was incredible. Thank you again for all you’ve done for us tonight. Highly unnecessary but greatly appreciated.”“The night’s not over yet.” The words sort of just slipped out of my mouth. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her. God, her skin was like porcelain. The touch of makeup she wore only highlighted the sapphire twinkle in her eyes, and the soft shade of pink lipstick filled out her full lips. Fuck, she was ten times prettier up close. A natural beauty, to say the least.


Teva's POV

Joey studied me. “I see the wheels turning in your head.”
“You don’t know me well enough to see the wheels turning.” I kept my voice calm, trying not to act defensive.
“And you don’t know me well enough to make judgments about my character based on generalizations you have preset in your mind.”
He caught me off guard with his brilliant insight. “You’re right. You’ve impressed me yet again.”
“Again? You mean I’ve been working my ass off to impress you, only to find out I didn’t need to try?”
“Not in the way you think.” I smiled.



When I’m not managing my husband’s medical practice or taking care of things for one of my three kids, I love writing romance fiction.

There is absolutely nothing like getting into the minds of my characters, bringing them to life, and giving them a life of their own with all the emotions that go along with it. I am swept away, head over heels in love, with each and every alpha male I create and the confident women who steal their hearts.

Being a romantic at heart, with a bit of a dirty mind, I relish creating stories that touch upon readers’ heartstrings, provoke thought, and hopefully provide a bit of insight into some heavy topics.

Being married for over twenty-two years ─ holy cow, how time flies ─ I honestly believe in “Once Upon a Time” and “Happily Ever After” endings because I found mine. Aww, I know, so mushy. But that’s me, a softie with a big heart. A bit of a nut too.











No comments:

Post a Comment