Tuesday 18 September 2018

New Release | Redemption by Georgia Cates | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Redemption
Series: Sin 
Author: Georgia Cates
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 18 September 2018




I was on my way to having everything that I wanted… until I opened that door. That’s when my entire world shattered. In a single second, my happy life was gone.

She broke my heart. There, I admit it. But a Fellowship man doesn’t mourn the loss of a woman. He moves on to the next one. And the next. But what I quickly discover is that it doesn’t matter how many women I’m with. I’ll never find one who can replace Lorna Frazier.

I’ve been an arse, doing everything within my power to hurt her. And I’ve been successful at it. But it doesn’t heal the pain of losing the woman that I love. She is my everything, and I’m nothing without her.

Apart, we’re weak. Together, we’re strong. 
Apart, we’re in hell. Together, we’re in heaven.
Apart, we’re broken. Together, we’re whole. 

I won’t give up on us.









Georgia resides in rural Mississippi with her wonderful husband, Jeff, and their two beautiful daughters. She spent fourteen years as a labor and delivery nurse before she decided to pursue her dream of becoming an author and hasn’t looked back yet.

When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing. When she’s being domestic, she’s listening to her music and visualizing scenes for her current work in progress. Every story coming from her always has a song to inspire it.








No comments:

Post a Comment