Monday 17 September 2018

New Release | Gorgeous (Commander in Briefs #2) by Kristy Marie | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Gorgeous
Series: Commander in Briefs #2
Author: Kristy Marie
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 17 September 2018

Blurb

Breck

My name is Brecklyn Brannon, and I’m not who I claim to be.


A year ago, I packed up my promising life in the city for a man I saw only
once.

Accepting a temporary job with Cade and four blazing hot veterans should have been my way in.

Except, Cade acts like he would rather be tortured than speak to me.

He can resist all he wants, but I made a promise that I intend to keep.

Even if it costs me everything.

Cade

I’ve watched her for over a year.

There’s something about her that seems familiar… but now that she’s living here for two weeks, I could care less what it is.

I just want her gone.

Breck is temptation personified, and some lines can't be crossed.

I'm Major Cade Jameson, and I made a promise, too.

One that I can't break.

No matter how hard IT gets.




Purchase Links
$2.99 for release week 
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited




Excerpt


Cade Jameson has entered the building, and holy alien

babies, he’s wearing a motherfucking tank top with his dress shirt hanging
open. Those delicious pecs toy with my emotions as they flex underneath the snug fabric, taunting me with ridiculous requests like: Bite me, Breck.

Crazy, right?


But Cade has some serious voodoo going on because I take an

unintended step in his direction when he snaps, “Are you seriously getting him drunk, Hayes?” Cade charges over to the two drunks and snatches the bottle of liquor from the table before turning and pouring it down the sink.


“Aw! Come on, Major. I was just having a little fun with

him. He had some nerves.”


Cade mumbles something low that sounds a lot like stupid

motherfuckers.


“Cade.” Theo’s glassy eyes meet mine like he just realized I

was here. And then he smirks at me. “Jameson,” he mutters.


“Don’t talk to me right now, Von Bremen. Commander is going

to be fucking pissed that you’re drunk two hours before the wedding.”

“Jameson.”


Shoulders hunched, Cade sighs at the sink before

straightening and walking to the table, sliding a glass of water in front of Theo.
“Drink all of it.”


Theo laughs at the glass of water and tries to lay his head

down on the table. “No, no, no. Stay upright,” Cade scolds, his tone laced with exasperation, pulling him up in the chair by his shoulders and then glaring at Hayes. “This is your mess. Sober his ass up right now.”

“Jameson.”


Cade loses his temper, yelling into the kitchen with the

voice of a Marine. “What, Theo?”

Silence.


You could hear a mouse burp in China. That’s how quiet it is

in this kitchen until Theo snorts and points to me.

“Your jelly girl is behind you.”





Also Available




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited


Author Bio

A self-proclaimed reader enthusiast, Kristy started her

writing journey back in 2009, reading and writing when her daughter was
napping. Establishing her place in Corporate America (because something had to pay the bills), writing became her dirty, late-night secret.

After eight long years, she released her debut novel, Commander in Briefs. It was a long road, but she can honestly say, the road less traveled had the most beautiful sights.

The only thing Kristy Marie loves as much as reading and writing is sports!
Especially those that require muscles and a nice ass. Her favorite is, and
always will be, baseball. She's such a fan, that she even married her small
town's high school's centerfielder where they still live with their three
badass kids. 

Commander in Briefs is her first series but definitely not her last.

No comments:

Post a Comment