Monday 17 September 2018

New Release | Country Liquor (Sugar County Boys #4) by Madison Faye | #NEW #Erotic


Title: Country Liquor
Series: Sugar County Boys #4
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 17 September 2018


Blurb

Country devil. Tongue like heaven.
They call him the Liquor King.
Wild, untamed, dangerous, and undeniably dominant.
This is wrong. This is filthy.
...But this just might be love at first lick.

Winona


First he made me scream, then he made me gasp for more.


I made a deal with the devil. I’ll be his fake wife for a cut of the huge inheritance he’s about to land. It’s all supposed to be pretend. But that’s before I get lost in those gorgeous, fierce eyes. That’s before I fall for that filthy mouth, those tempting lips, and that body carved out of marble.


…That’s before I wake up hungover, half-naked, and totally actually married to the hottest, most toe-curlingly alpha moonshine-making outlaw in Sugar County.

I’m so screwed.

Silas


Being a Marine sniper left me a little wild. But seeing her? Well, that makes me crazy.


The moment I lay eyes on her, I know one thing: she’s mine. That firecracker mouth, those curves that beg for my filthy hands to hold on tight, and that ass a man could sink his teeth into. She has me obsessed and driven to claim by any means necessary - even if I have to throw her over my shoulder caveman-style.


Sweet as pie and hot as summer rain. She’ll be my captive. My prize. My perfect country bride. I’m gonna show her how we do liquor out here in the country.


…And I could sip her sugar all day long.




Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited




Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Number one bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is
the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife
behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface.



Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the
bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories.
Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is
the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)




No comments:

Post a Comment