Friday 28 September 2018

Release Tour | Unbroken Promises by Nikki Ash | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Unbroken Promises
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 27 September 2018





When we were kids, we made all kinds of promises. We promised to always be best friends, to always put each other first, and that no matter what, no one would come between us. Little did we know that life had its own plans.

We grew up and reality set in. We realized that not all love lasts forever, and some promises are meant to be broken. It’s ironic that the promises we made as kids, the ones we thought would hold us together, might just be the very thing that could tear us apart.






Delilah is a naturally gorgeous woman. She has beautiful hazel eyes that shine with every emotion. Her body is beyond sexy with a soft yet flat stomach and a round, perfect ass. And her plump, kissable lips leave you wanting to press your mouth to hers over and over again. She’s never paid attention at school, but so many guys over the years have wanted to get between her legs. Cole and I have threatened the shit out of several of those fuckers who’d talk about wanting to take her out, knowing they just wanted to get in her pants.
“You’re just saying that because you’re my best friend.” She rolls her eyes and her fleshy lips turn into a pout. Without thinking, I lean in and press my lips to hers. “You’re beautiful,” I say again. “I’ve thought about us all being together again more times than I can count, but do you understand if we do this, it will change everything?”
“Maybe that’s okay,” she says and turns her head to look at Cole. “None of us are dating anyone, so we aren’t hurting anyone.” She shrugs. “Sex is supposed to be with someone you love, and I love you two, and no matter where life takes us, I know I will always love you both.”
I glance over at Cole and see he’s frozen in thought, so I say what I’m thinking. “I love you too, sweet girl, and if this is what you want, I’m down, as long as we make one promise.”
“What’s that?” Cole asks, finally speaking.
“All of us or none of us.”

© Unbroken Promises Nikki Ash








No comments:

Post a Comment