Tuesday 18 September 2018

#CoverReveal | Revive by Marley Valentine | #TBR #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Revive
Series: Redemption
Author: Marley Valentine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 4 October 2018

Cover Design: PopKitty Designs


Sasha was the girl next door, and at fifteen I was sure she was my forever. She was my constant, and never let me down.

Until she did.

She broke me, yet I still found myself longing for her with a debilitating desperation.

Then came Taylah. A crazy and chaotic hurricane of beauty and bad decisions, she breathed life back into me.

For her, my heart began to beat a new rhythm. She was whimsical, and I was level-headed.
We were mismatched in the most perfect of ways.

But could she compete with history? Taylah was my reprieve, but could she be my new forever?









Marley Valentine comes from the future. Living in Sydney, Australia with her family. When she's not busy writing her own stories, she spends most of her time immersed in the words of her favourite authors.







No comments:

Post a Comment