Tuesday 25 September 2018

New Release | Against Protocol by Eden Butler | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance #FirstLady


Title: Against Protocol
Series: Protocol #1
Author: Eden Butler
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release: 25 September 2018



Everyone has secrets, even the leader of the free world.

Even his wife.

I was Ophelia Harris, America’s youngest First Lady.

Now I'm America’s Widow, and my husband’s secrets continue to haunt me.

They continue to threaten my life.

I’m supposed to grieve with the world and keep up the façade of the perfect marriage and the perfect life.

But I can’t.

Because of him. 

Cruz Solano, the man I can never have and the only one I'll ever want.


Against Protocol is part one of the three-part Protocol series releasing in September and October of 2018








Eden Butler is an editor and writer of Mystery, Suspense and Contemporary Romance novels and the nine-times great-granddaughter of an honest-to-God English pirate. This could explain her affinity for rule breaking and rum. 

When she’s not writing or wondering about her possibly Jack Sparrowesque ancestor, Eden patiently waits for her Hogwarts letter, edits, reads and spends way too much time watching rugby, Doctor Who and New Orleans Saints football. 

She is currently living under teenage rule alongside her husband in southeast Louisiana. 

Please send help.









No comments:

Post a Comment