Wednesday 19 September 2018

Release Tour | Glorious Sinner (Lawless Kings #5) by Sherilee Gray | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Glorious Sinner
Series: Lawless Kings #5
Author: Sherilee Gray
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 17 September 2018






People say Tomas Mendoza is dangerous. 

They’re right.

But he saved my life. 

I owe him, and all I have to repay the ruthless crime boss…is me. I tell myself it’s not pity that burns in his eyes when I dance for him, that my walls are so high he can’t see how broken I am inside. 

Now danger stalks me again, and Tomas swoops in, only this time he shows me a different side of himself. Fierce protectiveness. Raw hunger. A tenderness that could sear through the barriers I raised to safeguard my heart and soul.

My past taught me not to trust. But this glorious sinner might be the one man I need to learn to love again.

*Glorious Sinner is a novella and the fifth book in the Lawless Kings series. Each of these sexy, gritty contemporary romances can be enjoyed as a standalone.






I was staring at my laptop, trying and failing to work, when a light knock hit my office door. I knew who it was, and when she pushed open the door and walked in, I knew why she was seeking me out, what she wanted.
What she needed.
Even if she didn’t.
She was wearing that same robe I’d seen her in earlier. It was hanging open, shorts and what looked like a tank on underneath.
“You’re still up,” she said, walking in.
I sat back in my chair, not even trying to hide how hard I was, fucking hoping she’d see it, realize how on edge I was, and run the other way. “What’s going on, Steph?”
She shrugged. “I couldn’t sleep.” She looked around the office as she moved to the other side of the desk. “I thought I’d see if you were still awake. If you wanted to maybe watch a movie?”
I should humor her, pretend just like she was, but that was impossible, especially tonight. I’d been gentle with her for twelve months, given her space. Maybe that was the problem. Maybe I’d given her too much space. So I shook my head. “That’s not why you’re here.”
She stilled, biting down on her lip, eyes getting wider. “What?”
“Watching a movie isn’t what you want, Angel. That’s not why you’re in my office.”
“No…I…” She trailed off because she knew I was right and she couldn’t lie to herself or me about that fact now that I’d called her out.
She was hot and needy, she wanted what she knew I could give her, and she was scared of it at the same time. Ryan had fucked her up in ways I could never understand, but I wasn’t going to let him take this from her, from us.
“Come here, Stephanie.”
She blinked, frozen like a deer in headlights.
I held her gaze. “You trust me?”
She nodded.

I sat there waiting for her to make her decision. She stared back at me for the longest time, then finally, fucking finally, she started toward me. When she reached my side, I took her hand, bringing it to my lips, pressing a kiss to her trembling fingers then the inside of her wrist. “When was the last time you had an orgasm, Angel?”








Sherilee Gray is a kiwi girl and lives in beautiful New Zealand with her husband and their two children. When she isn't writing sexy, edgy contemporary romance, searching for her next alpha hero on Pinterest, or fueling her voracious book addiction, she can be found dreaming of far off places with a mug of tea in one hand and a bar of Cadburys Rocky Road chocolate in the other.





No comments:

Post a Comment